Digital Designer Opportunity
Do you love creating beautiful content and digital designs? Are you keen to join a growing start-up digital agency where you can play a key role on a diverse and innovative team?
January 6, 2022
We are looking for a digital designer who can design and develop premium content from websites to digital marketing campaigns, logos and brochures.
- Work with the human digital team and clients to develop and deliver briefs
- Develop creative content for digital campaigns, branding and websites
- Maintain the creative direction and goals for projects ensuring they fit the client's brand, brief and business objectives
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Take a lead role in the production of creatives
- Evaluate and improve design and production process, considering client needs and ROI
Desired skills include
- Graphic Design - Adobe Suite (InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator)
- Web Design
- User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design
- Seniority Level - Associate
- Industry - Information Technology & Services Marketing & Advertising
- Employment Type - Contract / Freelance
- Job Functions - Marketing Information Technology
- Location - Sydney Australia, Remote
You might also find these interesting
Monday, July 18, 2022
Editing your Webflow site
All you need to know about editing your Webflow website using the CMS editor
Web Design 2
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
Is Design Really Humanity’s Best Friend?
Writer, broadcaster and art historian Tim Marlow, the newly appointed Director and Chief Executive of the Design Museum in London, in conversation with Jeremy Myerson, Helen Hamlyn Professor of Design at the RCA.