Digital Marketing Specialist
Do you have the ability and curiosity to understand a business and it's customers? Do you have the experience to leverage digital marketing to generate results? Are you keen to join a startup digital agency where you can play a key role on a diverse and innovative team?
We have a contract opportunity for a strong digital marketer that is familiar with digital campaign management.
The ideal candidate is a creative team player, has an eye for design, and a grammar sleuth. You will be responsible for creating and running campaigns across Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and other platforms.
- Collaborate with a small team to develop and set up digital campaigns
- Ensure that all creative is proofed and ready for publication
- Set up creative and audiences in search and social platforms
- Set up and manage Google Tag Manager, Pixels, and reporting
- Set up and manage automated reporting
- Manage campaigns to maximise results for given budget
- Experience in an agency or marketing team role
- 3+ years managing social media and advertising campaigns
- 3+ years using Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Google Analytics, & Google Tag Manager
- Competent in ads manager media buying across search and social media channels for performance
- Copywriting and design skills with the ability to work alongside the creative team on copywriting and creative
- Passion for design and an interest in brand communication
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Location - Sydney (Hybrid)
- Seniority Level - Associate
- Industry- Information Technology & Services Marketing & Advertising
- Employment Type - Contract / Part Time / Freelance
- Job Functions - Marketing Information Technology
Work with our awesome team and clients and build your reputation for delivery.