UX / Web Designer Opportunity
Do you love HTML and CSS? Want to create beautiful websites that are fast and secure and loved by clients and their customers? Are you keen to join a startup digital agency where you can play a key role on a diverse and innovative team?
We are looking for a full-stack website developer with a focus on building beautiful websites that deliver results. You will design and develop premium web solutions from new websites, website refreshments, and existing sites.
- Work with the human digital team and clients to identify problems and deliver solutions
- Build amazing website solutions that look great, are fast, secure, and create a great user experience
- Manage multiple projects at one time
- Translate wireframes into web pages
- Integrate website solutions and marketing analytics products
- Maintain the development of website projects ensuring they fit the client's brand and business objectives
- Complete security assessments and apply solutions
- Complete SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) assessments and apply solutions
- Evaluate and improve design and production process, considering client needs and ROI
Desired skills include
- Front-end web development
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
- Web Solutions
- User Experience (UX)
- CSS & HTML coding
- Platforms including; WordPress, Webflow, Shopify, Hubspot, GTM (Google Tag Manager), Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Seniority Level - Associate
- Industry - Information Technology & Services Marketing & Advertising
- Employment Type - Full Time
- Job Functions - Website development
- Work with our awesome team and clients and build your reputation for delivery.
About Human Digital
We’re a digital agency that puts the human experience first. That means more than marketing and building great websites. Looking at your entire company, we suss out strategies to improve the total experience for people involved in your business, from discovery to long-term customers.
Whether you need help generating more leads, finding ways to improve conversion rates, or delivering better on your current customer’s expectations – we can take you there.
How? Well, it’s quite simple. By creating digital experiences that people love.