Want to grow on Instagram? Here are some tips
- Post high-quality content
One of the issues that most people have when it comes to writing consistently is they're not sure what to write about. Post relevant content, get a copywriter involved and upload high-quality images.
- Know what your target market likes by monitoring related hashtags
Online tools like @ritetag provide reports on hashtags to see how popular it is and compare it to top related hashtags.
- Post different content types: carousels, videos, IGTV, etc.
While images are the most popular format, videos and interactive posts can generate more engagement with your audience.
- Create a feed and content that represents your brand voice
A brand voice is essentially how your brand sounds to people. Embody the brand personality you’ve created for your business by using the colors/fonts/images consistently across all platforms.
- Have a strong call to action in the captions and your bio
Provide links and encourage your followers to take an action you want them to take.
Director and Australia Account Manager
Nic van Rooy
Engaging questions to get to know your audience
The real motivations of your audience write your business strategies.