How to Create a Google Account
A Google Account gives you access to many Google products. Learn how to use your work email to create one.
September 1, 2022
A Google Account gives you access to many Google products. With a Google Account, you can do things like:
- Create and manage digital advertising with Google Ads
- Learn about your website performance with Google Analytics
- Analyse your search performance with Google Search Console
Use your existing work email address
You can register your work email address using the following steps
- Go to the Google Account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- Click Use my current email address instead.
- Enter your current email address.
- Click Next.
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email.
- Click Verify.
Source article: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441?hl=en
You might also find these interesting
Wednesday, June 2, 2021
Reminder: Put people first
One of the principles of Design Thinking is putting people first so we can provide a better experience for them.
Tuesday, April 13, 2021
How to build the best website for your physio practice
In 2021, a physiotherapy website needs to be more than just a few pretty pages with a contact form, they need to share key information with customers, be optimised for social media and search, and be integrated with your booking systems.
Monday, August 8, 2022
Website Feedback Button
All you need to know about giving feedback on your website