How to Create a Google Account
A Google Account gives you access to many Google products. With a Google Account, you can do things like:
- Create and manage digital advertising with Google Ads
- Learn about your website performance with Google Analytics
- Analyse your search performance with Google Search Console
Use your existing work email address
You can register your work email address using the following steps
- Go to the Google Account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- Click Use my current email address instead.
- Enter your current email address.
- Click Next.
- Verify your email address with the code sent to your existing email.
- Click Verify.
Source article: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/27441?hl=en